28 thoughts on “Black Swan Superyacht

1. Br. Curt Beardsley

I would not like to stay on this one.  Design is very nice but too stark.  No warmth.  What does it reflect about the owner?  Nothing.  He or she is probably a very nice person.  BTW, who owns it?

2. Rocksparadox From the blocks

For all the Borats and other wannabe post ottoman jerk offs that can't
    deal with JUSTIFIED CRITICISM, ENGINEERS KNOW THIS PIECE OF SHIT WILL
    NEVER BE BUILT.
    The ''design'' is mostly ''cut and paste'' for the interior and I am truly wondering how much the ''designer'' knows about hydrodynamics in the first place.

Considering ''taste'' :  It is POMPOUS , INEFFICIENT AND PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONING OPTICAL
    RECEPTORS WOULD CALL IT BUTT-UGLY.

3. Oopsies -

Such elegant beauty, it takes my breath away. It makes me very sad. So many people in this world that can not put food on their table. I wonder how many mouths this toy would feed if converted to dollars and cents. Please no hate comments. I am not saying that those who can afford such luxury did not work hard for what they have or do not deserve it, I am just making a simple true statement. It makes me sad!

4. ROTTEN RICKY

I like the look its a birds beak and the clean lines and all black are nice. If I was Dr. Evil that would be my home. =D

5. thebobby

I like the look (nice to see something other than white fiberglass), and the outdoor spaces are great. Unfortunately, the interiors are dull and dark.

6. billy bob

No thanks. Looks like some dope fiends discotheque. the last place on the planet any respectable thug would want to be seen:)

7. Alex Surkov

скорее всего это моделька прототип или графический чертеж судна….его не существует в реальности

8. KareemNewby

I don't know if this boat exist. The pictures are kind of fake looking and I don't see any videos of it sailing. Unicorn i bet. Love it but don't tease me.