“Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes. Today it’s Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. (HD Reupload)
| Ingredients |
1 1/2 cups oat flour
2 tbsp Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp nutmeg
4 egg whites
1/2 cup raw pumpkin
1-1/2 cups unsweetened Almond Breeze
| Directions |
1. Preheat griddle to medium heat.
2. Mix oat flour, Splenda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg in a bowl.
3. Wisk egg whites and pumpkin. Mix in Almond Breeze.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Spray griddle with non-stick butter spray.
6. Scoop batter with a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto griddle. Cook 3-5 minutes on a side.
| Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size 1 Pancake
Total Fat 1.3 g
Total Carb 9.5 g
Protein 3.5 g” Healthy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes